- Bowling Green Community Center
- March 19, 2022
- Saturday, 10:00AM to 12:00PM
- Steve Cramer
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Ball Handling Clinic: Bowling Green, OH Grades 4-8
1245 West Newton Road, Bowling Green, OH, USA
Saturday, 10:00AM to 12:00PM
March 19, 2022
cramerbasketball.comOrganizer's other events
Ball Handling Clinic
Bowling Green Community Center
March 19th, 10:00am-12:00pm
$25 Regular fee
Boys and Girls welcome.
Ball handling has quickly become one of the most important aspects of the game today, regardless of position. Learn more much than dribbles moves and drills at Coach Cramer’s clinic. Players will gain a better understanding of footwork, body positioning, spacing and angles.
Use Coach Cramer’s proven ball handling drills and techniques as well as new drills and concepts
- Learn the 3 phases of attacking a defender
- Learn how to play against pressure
- Learn how to keep the defense guessing
- Learn how to create opportunities to finish at the rim
- Learn to create better passing options by attacking your defender
- Learn to play against stronger and more athletic competition
- Learn to create, maintain and attack space off the dribble
- Learn to eliminate wasted movement
- Learn the pocket dribble and other key ball handling techniques
Think beyond the fundamentals in order take your game to the next level
NOTE: This camp is for those serious about improving their ball handling skills.
Coach Cramer is one of the all time leading scorer at Unionville-Sebewaing High School as well as Hope College and had two seasons of leading his European teams in scoring. What’s more impressive is that his field goal percentage in both college and pro was over 50% from the field as a point guard and shooting guard. He has coaching experience both in the U.S. and internationally.
Join Coach Cramer and learn many of the techniques and skills to make you a smarter and more efficient player.
$5 discount for Cramer Basketball APP Members