- Bowling Green Community Center
- March 21, 2019
- Thursday, 7:45PM to 8:45PM
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Get Ahead Basketball: Bowling Green, OH Grades 8-12 Advanced
1245 West Newton Road, Bowling Green, OH, USA
Thursday, 7:45PM to 8:45PM
March 21, 2019
Small Group Workouts
call 419.354.6223 or visit the
Bowling Green Community Center
1245 W. Newton Road
Bowling Green, OH 43402
Space is limited!
Lead instructor Jadon Nichols. Coach Cramer will be directing a minimum of two sessions.
(space is limited)
Boys and Girls welcome!
Grades 5-8 : 6:30-7:30pm
Grades 8-12: 7:45-8:45pm
$112 resident, $120 Non Resident
$60 resident, $64 Non Resident
Members at member.cramerbasketball.com receive discount.
- 8 sessions: March 21, 28, April 4, 11, 18, 25 May 2, 9
- 4 sessions: March 21, 28, April 4, 11
- 4 sessions: April 18, 25 May 2, 9
If unable to make every session contact Coach Cramer regarding a possible makeup. 10 player maximum!
8th grade athletes have the choice to attend either group. If you are a younger player, previous Cramer Basketball instruction is recommended.
- Learn proven game applicable moves
- Manipulate defensive players off the ball and in triple threat
- Learn specific moves to finish around the basket against tough defenders
- Develop proper shooting technique and game situation drills (Coach Nichols specialty)
- Advanced ball handling drills and attack moves
- Jump Rope basics and improving quickness
- Advanced and beginner game situation reads.
- And more…
Note: Coach Cramer will be present and directing a minimum of two sessions, while Coach Jadon Nichols will be present and instructing at all sessions.
Coach Nichols has been coaching with Cramer Basketball since 2016 and has college experience working with the BGSU women’s basketball team as well as experience coaching at the junior high level.