- Bowling Green Community Center
- September 24, 2022
- Saturday, 2:30PM to 5:30PM
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
One on One Skills Clinic: Bowling Green, OH Grades 7-12
Saturday, 2:30PM to 5:30PM
September 24, 2022
1 V 1 Skills Clinic
Bowling Green Community Center
Grades 7-12 $35
If signing up for multiple events, ask for our discount code.
Each player will have a ball in their hand for much of the clinic. Players will learn how to attack, create space, finish at the rim. This clinic is a perfect compliment to our ball handling clinic and our summer Attack Skills Camp. Learn how to attack your defender and gain a variety of tools to finish around the rim easier. This camp is also great for anyone looking to improve their individual defense as we have a variety of 1 v 1 competitive games that will be played throughout camp.
- Competing in a variety of 1v1 games to practice your finishing and attack skills
- Teaching points to play against stronger and more athletic competition
- Learn to create, maintain and attack space off the dribble
- Learn how to read the defensive closeout
- Learn .5 decision making skills
- Attacking the rim
- Finishing strong and against length
- Reading and manipulating the defense
Think beyond the fundamentals and take your game to the next level. Get ready to get after it.