Contact event manager
Shooting and Finishing Clinic
Waccamaw HS: This is a private Clinic for Waccamaw student athletes only.
October 29th 10am-12pm
Grades 7-12 $20
This camp provides game situation drills and details making players more comfortable taking and making game shots, whether it be off the catch, dribble, reads without the ball and more. Cramer will also talk about the very important and often untaught area of the shooters mentality. See why these camps sell out on a regular basis.
This clinic will cover:
- Spot Ups
- Using Screens
- Pull Ups and Rips
- This camp will also go into detail about one of the key secrets to being a great shooter, “shot selection.”
Finish at the rim! Regardless of size and position, every player needs to be able to finish at the basket. Many players can get to there, but few can consistently finish or make the right play. This camp gives each player a better understanding of how to read the defense, create for others, and finish at the hoop. Coach Cramer will also break down numerous one on one situations that players should practice on a consistent basis to improve their game.
- Footwork finishes that make the game easier to finish around the rim
- Finishing against length
- Finishing against physicality
- Speed up a players release and improve accuracy
- Covers common principles that make for great shooters
- Covers common shooting errors many player have