- Bowling Green Community Center
- March 26, 2022
- Saturday, 1:00PM to 4:00PM
- Steve Cramer
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Shooting off the Dribble Clinic: Grades 7-12 Bowling Green, OH
1245 West Newton Road, Bowling Green, OH, USA
Saturday, 1:00PM to 4:00PM
March 26, 2022
cramerbasketball.comOrganizer's other events
Shooting OFF the DRIBBLE Clinic
Bowling Green Community Center
March 26th 1pm-4pm
Grades 7-12 $40
24 player maximum!!!
Cramer Basketball’s most popular clinic!
The Shooting Off the Dribble Clinic is a perfect compliment to our Shooting Off the Catch Clinic. This clinic breaks down shooting from the foundation to the fingertips on the follow through. Players will leave camp with the knowledge, drills and improved skill to become the shot maker that every team needs. Many players shoot well in practice but cannot take and make game shots. This clinic provides game situation drills and details making players more comfortable taking and making game shots off the dribble. See why these camps sell out on a regular basis.
This camp focuses on shooting off the dribble.
We will cover form shooting drills off the dribble, drills to improve rhythm off the dribble as well as game specific shots off the bounce.
This camp will also go into detail about one of the key secrets to being a great shooter, “shot selection.”
- Speed up a players release and improve accuracy
- Covers common principles that make for great shooters
- Covers common shooting errors many player have
- Covers the areas that great shooters have in common and the common mistakes many shooters make
- Cramer’s Four Phases of Form Shooting
- How to increase shooting range
- Competitive shooting drills players can perform by themselves or with a friend
(24 player maximum)
Cramer Basketball APP members receive a $5 discount to this clinic.