Skills Session Grades 4-8: Bowling Green, OH Passed
- 1245 West Newton Road, Bowling Green, OH, USA
- September 18, 2021
- Saturday, 10:30AM to 12:30PM
Bowling Green Community Center
Two Hours: 10:30am-12:30pm
$5 discount for APP Members. Email for discount code.
Gain confidence for the upcoming season and receive the instruction needed to improve your game. Our skills session will cover a variety of skills. Each player will have a ball in their hand for the entire session. Players will learn how to attack, create space, finish at the rim and create for others among many other essential skills. Coach Cramer will also review his Form Shooting series as well as provide a variety of competitive game situation drills and games.
- Coach Cramer’s Form Shooting Progression
- Teaching points to play against stronger and more athletic competition
- Learning to create, maintain and attack space off the dribble
- Attacking in transition
- Getting to the rim
- Competitive shooting drills
- Competitive 1v1 and small group games
Think beyond the fundamentals and take your game to the next level. Bring your intensity!
All members of the Cramer Basketball APP receive a $5 discount. If you are not a member, ask how you can become one and receive discounts as well as our online training program.