Contact event manager
Book your tickets
St. James | Grades 5-8 Pre-Season Program Boys and Girls Welcome
Saturday, 10:00AM to 12:00PM
October 1, 2022
October Saturday Basketball Program | St. James Basketball
Who: Boys and Girls Basketball Players in Grades 5-8
When: Clinic Dates: October 22
Time frames to choose from:
Register for one session: $30 includes camp t shirt.
We believe in player development.
We believe in players improving their skills, IQ and understanding of the game.
We believe this is improved by participating in a positive learning environment.
We believe competing against others improve the skill level of everyone.
We hope that you will join us this fall before the season!
We can’t wait to work with you in a few weeks!
Our sessions run from 10am-12pm and 12:30pm-2:30pm. Parents are welcome to register for either session.
Location: St. James High School
10800 SC-707, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
Each athletes receives their own T-Shirt for participating.
Players are welcome to bring their own basketball and water bottle for camp.
This is a perfect opportunity to improve basketball skills and prepare for the upcoming season in a positive learning environment directed by Skill Coach, Steve Cramer of Cramer Basketball.
- Improve footwork finishes that make the game easier to finish around the rim
- Learn additional skills to finishing against length
- Learn additional skills to finishing against physicality
- Compete in many 1 v 1 game scoring situations and Small Sided Games
- Learn the 3 keys to beating your defender off the dribble
- Learn concepts to attack more athletic players off the catch and the dribble
- Learn the importance of 1 and 2 foot finishes
- Learn how to make the correct read finishing at the rim
Players want to improve their skills.
Players want to have fun.
Players want to continue to learn the game from experienced players and coaches.
Players want to compete.
We can’t wait to help.
NOTE: This camp is for those serious about improving before basketball season.
Coach Cramer is one of the all time leading scorers at Unionville-Sebewaing High School as well as Hope College and had two seasons of leading his European teams in scoring. He has coaching experience both in the U.S. and internationally and now consults with high school programs around the country.