- Unionville-Sebewaing Elementary School
- July 15, 2019
- Monday, 9:00AM to 12:00PM
- Steve Cramer
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Thumb Pride: USA Schools: Grades 5-8
7835 N Unionville Rd, Unionville, MI 48767, USA
Monday, 9:00AM to 12:00PM
July 15, 2019
cramerbasketball.comOrganizer's other events
Grades entering 5-8
Unionville-Sebewaing Elementary School
The Attack Camp covers a wide variety of skills necessary to play the game at a high level. This camp is nearly all ball in hand. Players will learn how to attack, create space, finish at the rim and create for others among many other essential skills to play at an elite level. This is a camp that is highly recommended for any point guard and perimeter player. For players at any level and size that needs to improve their abilities to finish around the basket when attacking from various positions. Players will be put into many one on one situations and asked to attack and finish. This camp also covers many defensive one on one situations that players need to gain a better understanding of the game. This camp will cover correct use of footwork, post moves, passing angles, and correct defensive positioning, delivering the foundation that every player needs. This camps will also cover group scrimmaging situations.
This camp varies from 9-12 hours but can be tweaked to fit any programs needs. Get ready to work!
- Coach Cramer’s most intense camp
- Teaching points to play against stronger and more athletic competition
- Learn to create, maintain and attack space off the dribble
- Think beyond the fundamentals and take your game to the next level
- Athletic development strategies that can benefit players throughout various sports.